! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Writers Forum - Page 180/185

Subject: Writers Forum
« <> »
mangekyu 1.11.09 - 07:13pm
But it actually depends on you. I'm busy writing a book I designed around a character and another story where the character are designed after the plot * +

g3ri 2.11.09 - 04:41pm
stories where the characters are designed around the plot never work. characters tend to be unrealistic and reader cant identify with them. * +

mangekyu 3.11.09 - 08:48pm
I beg to differ, you can do the plot 1st then you create an ideal situation(s) where the character shines then through that you create his persona. * +

spidy2k5 11.12.09 - 03:16pm
how is it going writers? * +

edit.or 12.12.09 - 09:43am
so untrue.it is the only good way to design a character by the plot.why?hero needs a vilain and vilain needs a purpose.that s a plot,coze if you haven t created a purpose,there will be no villain and if you haven t created a vilain there will be no hero.creating a plot by characters is wrong from a simple reason that you don t know what to do with a character so u have to put it somewhere. * +

edit.or 12.12.09 - 09:48am
so everythin gets scrambled.writer s block?what s that?i can create a new story right now,test me n if you think i wrote that story before give me a unusual start for a story and ima go on and make it a master piece.there is no writers block.the question is-why you write a story,what triggers you?if it is money or fame you ll be oftenly blocked n if its desire to create,a passion,you will never get a writters block. * +

edit.or 12.12.09 - 09:53am
mangekyu that s what i m talkin about! n if u write a plot by character personality you will put aside other characters and most likely,the main character will look ego-centric. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-185
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index