! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Is romance dead - Page 7/9

Subject: Is romance dead
« <> »
sensible 22.05.22 - 11:48pm
Yes it is, majority are scared of commitment nowadays. * +

preciousmattews 25.05.22 - 07:26am
Yes I think so!! People have sex with out being romanced * +

spacemouse 5.06.22 - 09:59am
It depends on personality chemistry and compatibility * +

technom8 19.06.22 - 04:00am
Maybe, but I have had countless women come my way only wanting sex, offering sex without me even asking. When I wasn't ready / even in the mood, 1 of them demanded sex instantly said If I didn't do it with her, she will just go home. I wanted to watch a movie with her snuggled up on the sofa. I wanted to hang out with for a while to get to know her better and enjoy her company before anything else, sex was the last thing on my mind but the 1st thing on their mind. So 95 for the guys, the same thing could be said about woman. * +

technom8 19.06.22 - 04:09am

@ crail - 30.06.21 - 06:34am
Because 95 percent of them are jerks after sex

Maybe, but I have had countless women come my way only wanting sex, offering sex without me even asking. When I wasn't ready / even in the mood, 1 of them demanded sex instantly said If I didn't do it with her, she will just go home. I wanted to watch a movie with her snuggled up on the sofa. I wanted to hang out with for a while to get to know her better and enjoy her company before anything else, sex was the last thing on my mind but the 1st thing on their mind. So 95 for the guys, the same * +

technom8 19.06.22 - 04:09am

@ technom8 - 19.06.22 - 04:00am
Maybe, but I have had countless women come my way only wanting sex, offering sex without me even asking. When I wasn't ready / even in the mood, 1 of them demanded sex instantly said If I didn't do it with her, she will just go home. I wanted to watch a movie with her snuggled up on the sofa. I wanted to hang out with for a while to get to know her better and enjoy her company before anything else, sex was the last thing on my mind but the 1st thing on their mind. So 95 for the guys, the same thing could be said about woman.

... * +

technom8 19.06.22 - 04:11am

@ technom8 - 19.06.22 - 04:00am
Maybe, but I have had countless women come my way only wanting sex, offering sex without me even asking. When I wasn't ready / even in the mood, 1 of them demanded sex instantly said If I didn't do it with her, she will just go home. I wanted to watch a movie with her snuggled up on the sofa. I wanted to hang out with for a while to get to know her better and enjoy her company before anything else, sex was the last thing on my mind but the 1st thing on their mind. So 95 for the guys, the same thing could be said about woman.

............................................................. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum