! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Virgin - Page 5/8

Subject: Virgin
« <> »
ascaris 2.02.19 - 05:05pm
This day and age, yes I would say it is. To many ppl drop there pants for a quickie with randomers. * +

mikeymk 6.02.19 - 04:15pm

@ trashy - 30.11.18 - 12:02am
Virginity is just a social construct created to control women eating.gif

How do you get to that? In what even way?

If it wasn't for strong, liberated women who knew exactly what they wanted, and set out to get it, i'd still be a virgin today.. * +

trashy 6.02.19 - 10:51pm
Because it was often used against women back in ye olde days. Women had to be pure and 'tight' for their husbands. If you didn't have a hymen or didn't bleed during sex they'd think you'd lied about being a virgin and you'd be considered damaged goods and unmarriable. But how do you even tell if someone's a virgin? A hymen is not a good indicator because you can lose that through other activities. And men don't even have a 'tell', unless you count premature ej*culation. Thus, virginity being made up by men to control women. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk Eating.gif * +

mikeymk 6.02.19 - 11:48pm
Hmm. I wonder if the 'purity' desirability of a virgin woman was more in the women's interests than the man's, otherwise they wouldn't be so consistently desirable.
See, taking a womans virginity is crap. It's not very enjoyable. It took me three attempts because it was hurting her, and though she soon became a bit of a nympho and has seen me as an angel ever since, I vowed to myself never to go through the frustration again. * +

vipinver 28.04.19 - 03:47pm
Yes * +

mr.brussels 29.04.19 - 04:01pm
Yes * +

valatine 1.05.19 - 10:32pm
Just get on with it and stop being a drama queen * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search