! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

A serious question - Page 4/6

Subject: A serious question
« <> »
mogulette 5.01.15 - 03:58am
A serious relationship that will lead on marriage. * +

hotmanh 22.01.15 - 02:22am
shock * +

tightfitt8e 23.01.15 - 05:47am
it all depends on age outlook situation circumstances.... if you young wanting fun friends with benefits might suit but then again if your older wanting a future children with someone then no! all up too an individual. what I don't get Is why would someone who wants kids marriage bother too date or bother living with someone who doesn't want those things? deadendville waste of time when potentially that person could be looking or dating someone who does? I guess that's why it's important too find the right person before moving in! * +

f1ddy 26.01.15 - 12:47am
Friends with benefits and see where it leads * +

sourface 26.01.15 - 08:38am
Nen * +

lauralily 26.01.15 - 09:20am
The movie 'Friends With Benefits' is a real interpretation as to why friends with benefits never really works. One always ends up falling for the other. Sex with strangers would be less complicated. Personally I don't have sex with randoms or friends (been there done that - in my teens) now I'm 30 I am looking for the real deal. So a relationship would be the way forward. Besides I have too many female friends or gay male friends, I don't wish to have sex with either. * +

pinocchio27 26.01.15 - 04:07pm
Neither. I am far too bitter and twisted. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark