! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

kids to different men/women - Page 3/14

Subject: kids to different men/women
« <> »
joybags 11.04.14 - 10:04am
Yes I have 3 very wise very beautiful kids! * +

obsidian21 11.04.14 - 10:17am
Depends why each kid has a different dad. Also with the 60 years old can be true love. I see theseddays age is just a number. You can't judge persons just like that. Life isn't kind to everybody. * +

sillyxx 13.04.14 - 12:50am

@ joybags - 11.04.14 - 09:59am
Its just my opinion. If I got pregnant to a man I loved and for whatever reason we broke up.. Then the same happened a 2nd time round I wouldnt have anymore ..those kids will not only grow up in a broken home (fact a broken home is when one parent is no longer around) they will probably be subject to bullying ..not only for the fact they all have different dads but that their mum is at the school gates with a grey old man that most will presume is their grandfather! Not fair but it will happen.

This is the biggest pile of shiit I have ever read on here and that's saying something! My kids have the same dad, so I'm not exactly in that situation but if I was to have kids with my current partner and then have kids 2 diff dads doesn't make them more pr*ne to being bullied! It's hardly rare these days, and it's people like you with them opinions that pass them on to others and so forth that would be the only reason a child would be bullied for it, nothing but small minded people! As for them being from a 'broken home' I prefer the term 'happy home' as that's what mine have, I'd rather me and my kids be in a stable happy environment than sticking by an ex that makes me unhappy for the sake of what idiots like you will think! ... As for the older man that's her choice and as long as her and her kids are happy and loved who are you to judge? I'd stick to taking all them selfies if I was you facepalm.gif * +

uniquelyme 13.04.14 - 01:12am
totally agree with Silly . . but Flip the coin, do we pull men over the coals for doing the same? Not often. Broken homes are not an issue in the playgrounds today. Most are from happy one parent families and even more from joined families . . second marriages etc. Family life evolves . . if someone finds love . . fking grab it! a child isnt concerned about a parents age . . as long as they are loved. * +

lightbulb 13.04.14 - 01:17am
I've got 3 running around in Gambia. one in liverpool and 2 in Essex all diff mothers. * +

sillyxx 13.04.14 - 01:20am

@ uniquelyme - 13.04.14 - 01:12am
totally agree with Silly . . but Flip the coin, do we pull men over the coals for doing the same? Not often. Broken homes are not an issue in the playgrounds today. Most are from happy one parent families and even more from joined families . . second marriages etc. Family life evolves . . if someone finds love . . fking grab it! a child isnt concerned about a parents age . . as long as they are loved.

Good.gif * +

vovo2012 13.04.14 - 08:52am
know someone whos had 5 kids to 5 different men, and shes now with her 6th partner. im waiting for the fb announcement to say shes having another one * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index