! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

kids to different men/women - Page 12/14

Subject: kids to different men/women
« <> »
tightfitt8e 16.08.14 - 03:52pm
Well we are all individuals and all have different attitudes and outlooks on life and having Children and how we bring them up.Personally I take the thought of having a child quite seriously more so than others who take no responsibility atall. I would consider the woman too be quite irresponsible and selfish.Giving no thought too what she's doing or who with let alone too her childrens feelings with regards too there 3 different fathers upbringing etc.I would also consider her too be pretty dam stupid living in 20th century with every available contraceptive on the market having kids w*lly n * +

tightfitt8e 16.08.14 - 04:01pm
with any Tom d*ck Or Harry pretty foolish! As for getting with a 60year old well once again that's up too an individual but unless he's loaded which I'm sure he isn't perhaps she's looking for a father figure for herself and her kids! Perhaps that's what she really needs as she seems very immature. * +

valatine 16.08.14 - 09:22pm
those without sin cast the first stone .............there seems to an awfull lot perfect people on here .its not a perfect world its called life so get on with it then .stop b***hing about other peoples lifes * +

prismf 17.08.14 - 08:49pm
I think the 3 kids with 3.dif dads is a reflection pf normal society today. Gone are the days of the privileged n rich having the monopoly on this ahem...slovenly...behaviour. We see in history all the bastad children born to royalty n lords whilst it was frowned on and even punished in the lower classes. So equality has come about in attitude to that fact of real life. Thank the Lord. .... * +

prismf 17.08.14 - 08:55pm
As for the 60 year old partner, it's her choice to make. If that's what she wants for whatever reason....is up to her and him. No1 or not many anyway, frown upon the likes of Carole vorderman having a younger lover. So why is it any different in reverse?? Plus he may not look 60. My own dad is 70s n doesn't look a day over 55. * +

prismf 17.08.14 - 09:02pm

@ valatine - 8.04.14 - 06:11pm
what has bad parenting got to do with relationships joybags ??

Exactly. Even if she had sex with hundreds of guys but was a good mum, it wouldn't affect her parenting. I think it's bad parenting getting drunk all the time n doing drugs around ur kids. Think they worse evils to normalize to ur children than sexual partners. Consenting adults n discretion of course!! * +

prismf 17.08.14 - 09:07pm
n im not judging btw, comparing the two. I find pple still more judgemental bowt the sexual elements than the drink n drugs one.....even today!! Even in my own circles! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index