! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

kids to different men/women - Page 10/14

Subject: kids to different men/women
« <> »
oldbloke 6.05.14 - 09:36pm
How easy it is to judge others. At least she knows that she probably wont get pregnant by him. If they are happy and the kids are safe and well looked after, good luck to them. There was a time when a white woman with a black man was judged. We shouldnt discrimnate on age anymore than race * +

valatine 6.05.14 - 11:38pm

@ joybags - 6.05.14 - 05:42am
I have half siblings too... And I'm on my 2nd relationship...youre missing my point. My mum was 25 when she had me and had been with my dad 10yr previous. Then they split and she had my two half siblings years later. The situation im referring too is very different. Havin 3 kids to 3 different me under the age of 30 is proof that someone hasnt learnt from their previous lack of responsibilty. Make the mistake once...twice...but 3 times in such a short time. I think its just wrong. Simple.

so do you know of circumstances why this woman has had children to 3 different partners . maybe the guys were violent maybe they used drugs maybe they passed away .if you don't know it best to keep yer nosey beak out and get on with your own life instead of belittling others who are not as fortunate as some * +

pointyf 7.05.14 - 02:11am
who did this * +

mikeymk 9.05.14 - 02:34am
No two relationships are the same and life is too short.
Its not a case of learning by a second time. Some people have to try lots of relationships before theyre happy, the suggestion is they shouldnt have a kid until they know theyre in one long term, well thats the idea in many cases im sure but its not that simple. * +

mandy74 9.05.14 - 04:31am

@ joybags - 9.04.14 - 12:55pm
Well if a mother has multiple relationships.....children to multiple men then brings a man old enough to be their grandad into their lives ...that's pretty bad parenting in my eyes!

i would suggest that this woman leaves men alone until her kids are older, just put all her efforts into the children. And maybe try keeping her legs closed * +

glitabug 9.05.14 - 07:29am
Wow. Why do some people think that they have the right to judge and make assumptions on others lives? The world would be a much happier place if people put as much effort into being kind and offering support. * +

joybags 9.05.14 - 02:42pm

@ mandy74 - 9.05.14 - 04:31am
i would suggest that this woman leaves men alone until her kids are older, just put all her efforts into the children. And maybe try keeping her legs closed

yes * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum