! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Girls opinion - Page 2/3

Subject: Girls opinion
« <> »
vampboy 13.01.14 - 07:50pm
Don't get romantically involved with anyone from work place, eh, mate, it always get complicated like that. * +

emicee 14.01.14 - 12:25am
Here is what you do make her want you by making her feel jealous so make her friends close to her at work enjoy your company and give her less attention, concentrate on one of her friends specifically and to that person thus were you show your interests. This is just step 1 * +

0gypsy0 14.01.14 - 11:46am
Most of the time... when you're crying, nobody notices your tears. ... when you're worried, nobody feels your pain...... when you're happy, nobody sees your smile..........But when you fart just one time... * +

switsue 14.01.14 - 01:43pm
wat vamp said but best is to aproch her personally.dont b shy dude * +

sxct1na 15.01.14 - 12:11pm
If she's anything like 99 of the rest of us chicks - she would have her phone glued to her hand. If she doesn't reply... Then it's most likely she isn't interested or already had her eyes on someone else. There's really no other excuse not to reply. * +

sardonic 15.01.14 - 04:06pm
yup. If I aint rushed to text you after such a weirdly urgent message.... its cos I think you're ming. * +

ementalm 16.01.14 - 02:36am

@ crazzzyduk - 12.01.14 - 09:11am
Hi I recently sent my number to a girl I like from work thru fb and she hasn't called or sent a txt. I also said I really need to talk to her privately not at work. Just asking what should I do

try being normal and walk upto the woman, she probably thinks going through fakebook lifeinvader.com is demeaning to her character and disrespectful * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index