! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

my bf flirts - Page 1/3

Subject: my bf flirts
Replies: 18 Views: 3792
> »
lempi19 29.12.13 - 05:01pm
hi guys. i just ended my relationship with my boyfriend. we were together nd while we were kissing a text on my bfs fone came in saying 'babes' we both saw the text and i asked him who the girl is nd he said its some girl who likes flirtn with him. i asked him to go thru all texts but he deleted them immediatly bt he later showed me a few. when i went thru its as if he dated us at the same time.he says he has never been with the girl but only chats.i feel i dnt trust him that's y i ended everything.im really hurt.was it the ryt thing to do? or should i give him another chance? * +

theviper 29.12.13 - 08:15pm
If they've never met maybe it was just harmless flirting. Its normal tbh but if you feel you can't trust him you've done whats right for you * +

garychum 29.12.13 - 10:38pm
Not surprised by looking at your pic because your ugly as fk and hes probably fking your sister behind your back anyway so just get over it * +

miniminion 30.12.13 - 03:20am

* +

plate 30.12.13 - 09:26am
Right thing to do nod.gif * +

grasshopper 30.12.13 - 01:03pm
I think you should get your own back, have revenge sex. inbox me I shall offer my ck as a good gesture... * +

madam.x 30.12.13 - 01:08pm
I don't think anyone should put up with stuff that makes them feel uncomfortable, regardless of whether anything happened physically. it's about respect for your partner, and he disrespected you.. * +

osiozi 30.12.13 - 02:39pm
am lokin 4 sex * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum