! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

I want to avoid the friendzone - Page 1/1

Subject: I want to avoid the friendzone
Replies: 6 Views: 1569

whtdragn 12.11.13 - 05:53am
There's this girl I've met recently. She dated a guy I know he cheated on her broke up with her after a 4 year relationship. I understand that she needs time. I really like her she's a sweet girl. How can I be there for her and avoid the friend zone? I want to pursue a relationship with her. But I always end up being friend zoned with girls I like. What can I do? * +

funguru 12.11.13 - 10:34pm
umm!! lolz there few ways!! if I were u first thing I will do is :wtf really happened with her mr.ex and what kind of guys is she into then cook it in your head..reduce it..season it!! still yummy?? ok then go head!! wait!!be around!as far as I know she is struggling to cope lolz!!a day out?!dine out comments like how cute she is etc give her some suggetion like :I THINK THAT DRESS LOOK GOOD ON YOU,U SHOULD UNTIE UR HAIR BLAH!@ remove the touch barriers slowly lolz u can start with her little finger and up and up!!in next few months or weeks if she didn't SLAP u and you play it right slow!!u will get there buddy!!Wtf am I sayin okay im offically drunk and insane ;) * +

xxlee 13.11.13 - 01:14am
Well i was just about to offer you some advice but funguru got their first so why not go with his expertise. * +

funguru 13.11.13 - 01:29am
lolz xxlee! * +

missrex2 13.11.13 - 02:53pm
Jus b dere 4 ha....u dnt necesary nid 2 seduce ha.prove 2 ha ur a great fwnd 2 b arun wit,be carin nt overly:try 2 brin ha out of d trauma of ha ex bt dnt b 2 inquisitive jus be ur self.mst gals re won by intimacy bt afta sum tym of d fwndship...gues wat...SPILIT THE ICEBERG OF UR LOVE.give me a feedback anytym * +

funguru 13.11.13 - 04:02pm
ICEBURG..RIGHT AHEAD! rest is history!!still lays deep down in the buttom of Atlantic lolz!! now where is that woman I need a song here NOW PLEASE!! * +

edin.jon 14.11.13 - 04:54am
just ask her out and be done with it! At least you know where u'd stand instead of it buzzin through ur head and asking on wap forums *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search