! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Jealousy ! ! ! - Page 1/11

Subject: Jealousy ! ! !
Replies: 76 Views: 13181
> »
alilgemx 15.06.13 - 08:33pm
Dont we all have a bit in us?...... id be jealous if a guy gave me reason .tho i think we all like 2 know sum1 is jealous ,as we all feel flattered by it..... what makes you jealous ? * +

maberry 15.06.13 - 08:41pm
i am a very jelous person but i filter it thru my reason. and i like my bf to be jelous of me. well, not the obsessive compulsive kind. i'm mostly jelous of exes and leech girls. else i don't care. * +

shadow27 15.06.13 - 08:49pm
i don't get jealous. i just get distant and cold.. * +

cha0s_x 15.06.13 - 08:57pm
Same as both above comments.. Bf's who are texting an still friends or civil with an ex especially when they know their ex is still inlove with them.. So Complicated! ..Bfs that give their number out to anything with a pulse without telling you, and especially to girls they know like them as more than friends.. Would just make me think why hide it.. It's just asking for trouble, especially when they wouldnt like it if it was the other way around hmm * +

shadow27 15.06.13 - 08:59pm
yeah, if you are getting jealous then you have to think.. is this person trying to make me feel this way.. or do they not care? or maybe you let yourself get too close to someone who isn't worth your time. * +

alilgemx 15.06.13 - 09:03pm
if im jealous shadow ,im the same i go distant and very cold , * +

alilgemx 15.06.13 - 09:04pm

@ cha0s_x - 15.06.13 - 08:57pm
Same as both above comments.. Bf's who are texting an still friends or civil with an ex especially when they know their ex is still inlove with them.. So Complicated! ..Bfs that give their number out to anything with a pulse without telling you, and especially to girls they know like them as more than friends.. Would just make me think why hide it.. It's just asking for trouble, especially when they wouldnt like it if it was the other way around hmm

agrees with you totally x * +

alilgemx 15.06.13 - 09:07pm

@ maberry - 15.06.13 - 08:41pm
i am a very jelous person but i filter it thru my reason. and i like my bf to be jelous of me. well, not the obsessive compulsive kind. i'm mostly jelous of exes and leech girls. else i don't care.

hate when some1 knows your with some1,yet there always there in the back ground * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search