! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Jealousy ! ! ! - Page 2/11

Subject: Jealousy ! ! !
« <> »
vampboy 15.06.13 - 09:07pm
I often made my ex jealous, it feels nice to know that your significant one actually cares and gets distressed over you, I like that feeling, but moderate jealousy is different from insecurity and excessive jealousy that some people experience, that is unhealthy, and it is due to the emptiness within a person. * +

alilgemx 15.06.13 - 09:07pm

@ shadow27 - 15.06.13 - 08:59pm
yeah, if you are getting jealous then you have to think.. is this person trying to make me feel this way.. or do they not care? or maybe you let yourself get too close to someone who isn't worth your time.

some1 sets out 2 make me jealous,there not worth my time * +

alilgemx 15.06.13 - 09:09pm

@ vampboy - 15.06.13 - 09:07pm
I often made my ex jealous, it feels nice to know that your significant one actually cares and gets distressed over you, I like that feeling, but moderate jealousy is different from insecurity and excessive jealousy that some people experience, that is unhealthy, and it is due to the emptiness within a person.

excatly ! as ive said sometimes it is flattering . * +

cha0s_x 15.06.13 - 09:09pm
Me too Gem.. i'd never have the cheek to do that or to embarass myself like that if i knew a guy was with someone!! * +

vampboy 15.06.13 - 09:10pm
but personally I think you shouldn't even show you are jealous, act cold and distant, like you don't care. The more power emotionally you have over your partner, the better. They won't take your feelings for granted, and be deeply grateful whenever you express 'em. * +

cha0s_x 15.06.13 - 09:11pm
A little jealousy in a relationship is healthy.. Flattering and shows you care, but not If it goes to far.. especially when they know it's something you wouldnt like but still do it anyway, an they don't think they're in the wrong ..making out that it's all just you, that really pushes my buttons haha * +

alilgemx 15.06.13 - 09:12pm
same here chaOs , tho some folk ,dont care who they hurt ,and get off ,with known they can flirt with sum1 whos taken,.....i would never do tht. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index