! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

im confused.com - Page 1/2

Subject: im confused.com
Replies: 11 Views: 1507
> »
marky197 2.04.13 - 06:31pm
So i've been seeing this girl for nearly a year and although we get on great its fair to say theres been a few bumps in the road but we got through it but the problem is she keeps giving me mixed signals?? Like the other night she brought up about us living together and how she wants it to be and when i mention it days later she backs off and says not yet its like were both testing the water about what the other person thinks? Any constructive opinions would be welcome * +

thecure 2.04.13 - 07:23pm
sounds like she is just leading you on and playing mind games, * +

marky197 2.04.13 - 07:29pm
yeah i thought that too but shes forgiven a lot of s**t and says she does love me and her actions confirms that she talks of us long term but weird how the other night she was talking of living together now shes back tracking a bit and considering she brought it up not me i just think its a bit odd * +

madam.x 2.04.13 - 10:31pm
She probably hasn't forgiven a load of s**t. That's the problem. * +

qwenn 3.04.13 - 03:28am
thinking..shes a girl,and dey are fickle minded..,u need a serious talk with her once and for all,ur d only one hu cn do that..coz here all we can say to u..are maybes,.maybe she dnt like u,maybe shes afraid,maybe she has doubt on u,many maybes so its better f u take d answer frm her. * +

qwenn 3.04.13 - 04:35am
Right on..lol * +

marlon34 3.04.13 - 12:31pm
Thats women for you. They're a head trip. What they say and what they mean are two different things. * +

iomer1 3.04.13 - 07:35pm
What is the age diff bw u 2. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum