! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Arranged Marriage! - Page 1/3

Subject: Arranged Marriage!
Replies: 18 Views: 2903
> »
ranker12 1.12.12 - 03:02am
How many of u r in favour of Arranged Marriage? * +

amrit36 1.12.12 - 03:15am
@guy4uu thts nt the way u talk!!u sounds mannerless n illeterate,uncivilized freak! * +

01253guy 1.12.12 - 10:44am
i feel arranged marriages should be made illegal in this country cause i bet that half the women forced into arranged marriages dont love the partner they are forced to go with. i feel someone should marry cause they love each other not cause they are made to * +

yourin 1.12.12 - 11:13am
arrange marriage not a big deal ..cuz its happen too in my cntry ...nothing wrong with arrangged married its depend how they handle it ,sumtym they r happy with their partner even they never meet ... * +

yourin 1.12.12 - 11:13am
arrange marriage not a big deal ..cuz its happen too in my cntry ...nothing wrong with arrangged married its depend how they handle it ,sumtym they r happy with their partner even they never meet ... * +

ruf.tuf 1.12.12 - 12:38pm
Love is a sweet ambition........Finding true love is life mission....So follow the indian tarradition.......And make marry with ur dad's decission........ * +

mab21 1.12.12 - 01:12pm
sure arranged marriage is convenient for some of you because u are sure u get the woman u like, u don't care abt anything else, abt her choice, her personal life. She's an object to you. * +

babygl4u 2.12.12 - 06:01am
nobody should be forced into marrying someone they dont know or love thats just bulls**t. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search