! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Arranged Marriage! - Page 3/3

Subject: Arranged Marriage!
« <
amrit36 6.12.12 - 11:55am

@ mandy74 - 4.12.12 - 01:41am
No! I don't agree with it at all. I had a friend who had an arranged marriage and they were very unhappy.

my 3female n 2male frn r unhappy n divorced now!they had love marriage! * +

amrit36 6.12.12 - 11:59am

@ aznmitzz - 5.12.12 - 03:17pm
can people first distinguish the differences between arranged marriages n forced marriages please? lol? arrange is with the saying of the woman or man involved... they can say yes or no... forced marriages are the ones that make many unhappy n ruin people...

gud point frn! ya there's diff btwn force marriage n arranged marriage!why evry1 thinks arranged is forced? * +

mab21 6.12.12 - 04:07pm

@ amrit36 - 6.12.12 - 11:55am
my 3female n 2male frn r unhappy n divorced now!they had love marriage!

wit arranged marriage ur forced to stay while if it's love marriage u can break up if it's not working. thing in life is that u mustn't stay in a marriage just to show it to the world, u stay cuz u like it and cuz u feel so that u can resist no matter what. arranged marriage is not a guarantee that a marriage will last forever. rather love is. * +

mab21 6.12.12 - 04:08pm
and i know an indian guy who's girlfriend had to get married wit another guy cuz her family said so so my friend has sweared that he will be faithful to her and that he'll never have another gf or get married to another girl. how fair is arranged marriage? *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index