! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Broken heart - Page 1/2

Subject: Broken heart
Replies: 13 Views: 1020
> »
lempi19 1.01.12 - 12:44pm
Helo.my year started of wit tears! I was inluv wit a guy who jst liked me.n nw at 12 last nyt he jst told me he wants to spend time wit a diffrnt grl he lkes.ths grl has ignored hm sinc the last tme i allowed them to go out for pizza which i regret nw.they al go to ma scul.im worrid.hw wil i focus on my studies especialy if they start goin out?il b so lonely n cry cry al the time.wat shud i do so i stay focused witout worries. * +

mezpeep 2.01.12 - 12:15pm
lol you didn't (allow) them to do anything, they did what they wanted to, it had nothing to do with you. get over it, men/women come a dime a dozen lol forget it, and stop wasting time and tears. * +

lempi19 2.01.12 - 03:08pm
Thanx Mez!should i just let him go ?its not easy * +

trubleup 2.01.12 - 03:23pm
should I stay or should I go now? carrot . . . You cannot let him do anything. People, often make those decisions alone. Sound a bit controlling Lempi * +

plate 2.01.12 - 03:25pm
forget the little happy * +

mikejoes 2.01.12 - 08:47pm
let him go. . . (harsh reality of life) he doesnt care 4 u the way u do 4 him * +

gr8guy78 2.01.12 - 08:53pm
I know its not easy to forget, these that are saying forget, women/men come and go etc are people who have a different partner every other week and never experience true love. * +

trubleup 2.01.12 - 09:05pm
i love you gr8guy kiss * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum