! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

So, Im into her... - Page 5/11

Subject: So, Im into her...
« <> »
xkenshix 22.09.11 - 05:31pm
Easier said than done. I just want to talk to her to bad I cant. Ugh, never thought Id be captivated like this... * +

catw0m4n 22.09.11 - 06:22pm
leave a little love letter in an envelope,snap it under her windscreen wiper .. remember to leave ya number with a wee pic of ya chops lol * +

xkenshix 22.09.11 - 06:29pm
Lol. Thats pretty lame grin . * +

karen1xx 22.09.11 - 06:32pm
I was going to say that catwoman...be lame or be a lol * +

xkenshix 22.09.11 - 06:35pm
I wonder, am I the only person that feels like this? Like, I have no problems with girls, I often cant even have friends that are girls, one way or the other, they enjoy my company too much and its always such a suprise since I treat them like a sister/ guy-friend. And I always have to end our friendship because feelings like that dont just disappear. I dont want to take advantage of 1 sided love * +

mordant 22.09.11 - 06:37pm
bless your cotton socks..spin * +

xkenshix 22.09.11 - 06:42pm
Or date a girl im on 70 into. Its very rarely that a girl can do this to me. Like, she is really pretty and she must be smart if she attends a university and she doesnt smoke and dresses neatly yet punky, from the few times ive seen her. Im not in love here guys, thats not possible right now but if I mess this up, it might be a while before I find 1 again. Man, I have no idea what it is... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index