! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

So, Im into her... - Page 1/11

Subject: So, Im into her...
Replies: 72 Views: 3165
> »
xkenshix 3.08.11 - 03:57pm
So, Im really into this chick who attends my campus. I dont know her at all. I havent really bothered with/had experience with having to chat up a girl since, they usually come to me ( at school career), since they know my character. I have nothing to be ashamed of and reallly want to let her know Im interested and if she would reciprocate my interest. Would it seem creepy if I just went up to her * +

xkenshix 3.08.11 - 04:00pm
At random and struck up a normal convo? No pick ups or silly gestures, just normal talk. I just really want to know what she thinks... Like, really. * +

miickie 3.08.11 - 04:01pm
Just talk to her and listen instead of looking at her t*ts. It's easy * +

xkenshix 3.08.11 - 04:07pm
But everything to gain right? I mean, if she says no, cool, if yes, awesome. So, I guess thats it then. Ill just do it. * +

xkenshix 18.08.11 - 01:09pm
Arrogant... Hardly. I wimped out thrice today... And have wimped out every week before and after this post. What the hell is wrong with me? facepalm its driving me insane. I feel so much for somebody I dont know. This is weird. * +

xkenshix 18.08.11 - 01:13pm
Im always so confident when I do whatever I do, and do it so well. Why cant I do this?? Why, why? I know exactly what I should do but I just choke up. How is this possible... I feel this chick is Kryptonite. * +

rock_r 18.08.11 - 01:15pm
maybe dynamite * +

xkenshix 18.08.11 - 01:17pm
sad and I get opportunities so rarely... When Iup like this, it eats at me for days. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search