! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Gestures - Page 3/6

Subject: Gestures
« <> »
sxymale 20.08.10 - 02:08pm
what has anyone done for you nomnom? so did u have a look and btw i do the nice things -dont wait for them to do it to me... * +

oceaniz 20.08.10 - 09:54pm
i once complained to my bf after a really difficult day in a new job -whats the point im just a drop in the ocean to them anyway 3 months later he gave me a lil package containing a beautiful necklace he had commissioned a jeweller to make me- a hand blown glass droplet of water on a fine chain with a hand made card saying you will always be more than just a drop in the ocean to me. * +

oceaniz 20.08.10 - 09:59pm
on my birthday last year we went to apple valley in california and one of the lil apples i picked he saved and preserved and varnished it for me and gave it to me as a surprise. he woke me up when the sun was just rising with breakfast on a tray and a yellow rose hed just gone and cut from the garden. he cooks surprise dinners for me * +

sugatets 21.08.10 - 09:07pm
mmm i sent gifts cards money...in return got set up lied to stabbed in the back! great friend he turned out to be! * +

sugatets 21.08.10 - 09:08pm
Gestures...some just need to learn what being a decent human being is first! * +

eronius 21.08.10 - 09:16pm
well said that girl4 * +

cof2 21.08.10 - 09:24pm
Eh? Lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page