! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

SPNGEBOB!!..... - Page 5/7

Subject: SPNGEBOB!!.....
« <> »
ungers 21.09.15 - 07:18pm
Just 1 remaining way....but it cannot be shared......really sorry......if that is gone, I will let down a lot of friends and family..... * +

nosfratu 21.09.15 - 08:45pm
Something must be greek or the latest version of lucky patcher has none of the features you describe and it doesn't even list playstore att all even. When u do click on an app it only gives me text based files that I can read using lucky patcher and that is all it does there's nothing and I mean nothing else it does no option to set permision no drop down menus or push menus even pressing the menu button does nothing at all. But I have come to learn that 98percent of the apps does not doe what it suppose to do so I don't think this will ever really work. * +

nosfratu 21.09.15 - 09:04pm

@ nosfratu - 21.09.15 - 08:45pm
Something must be greek or the latest version of lucky patcher has none of the features you describe and it doesn't even list playstore att all even. When u do click on an app it only gives me text based files that I can read using lucky patcher and that is all it does there's nothing and I mean nothing else it does no option to set permision no drop down menus or push menus even pressing the menu button does nothing at all. But I have come to learn that 98percent of the apps does not doe what it suppose to do so I don't think this will ever really work.

Ok maybe scr*p my last part I came across this blogsite and it did explain a little better how to use YF and LP along with downloadable links for the apps ....http://extendyourandroid.blogspot.co.za/?m=1... * +

ungers 22.09.15 - 05:02am
If u can't ride a bike, or won't try, don't buy one......lucky patcher DOES NOT have all the apps in its database, rather, it gets the apps info on your device.....it cannot be that hard to use lucky patcher, even for a beginner......I find this .....erm....amusing......lmao * +

ungers 22.09.15 - 05:09am
But all apps are .apk, and LP has the source code for 98 percent of them, as there are really only 3 ways to purchase in-app, and LP exploits that fact.....its not really a 'magic' app......for that reason, it will work on most apps n games, with a failure rate of only around 2 percent..... * +

dakillar 23.09.15 - 01:36pm
What server do you use, connection mode and port for cellc? * +

ungers 24.09.15 - 07:54am
I use 8ta, port 53....but its basically the same.....I did however found Cellc to be a bit troublesome, so I'm only using 8ta for yf.....to be honest, I'm done with hacking, coz I have full internet, its just now and then when I'm bored that I tinker with it...... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index