! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Phone not allowed mm6 error - Page 1/1

Subject: Phone not allowed mm6 error
Replies: 6 Views: 2068

arish187 2.09.14 - 03:53pm
Blackberry 9320 shows this error on vodacom and mtn is it blacklisted? If so how can I unblacklist it.Its a friends phone. * +

ungers 3.09.14 - 05:24am
Its blacklisted....if your friend is the original owner, get him to un-blacklist it....but if its a phone that the registered owner cannot be located, you're screwwed.... * +

ungers 3.09.14 - 05:28am
It can be unblocked nowadays with a pc and software, but I won't go into that... * +

phly_kid 3.09.14 - 09:07am
I used to have that problem on my phone. It would switch on, be fine for awhile even a few hours and then show that error and I would have to do several battery pulls for it work fine again. I reckon it is your sim that is worn out. The golden metal strip has been scratched by the pins that hold the sim in place that its somewhat unreadable and able to connect to network. Don't know if that makes sense. Anyways, Do a sim swop and then report back. Your problems should be gone. * +

arish187 3.09.14 - 09:50am
Ungers how to unblock it with pc and software help plz bro * +

arish187 3.09.14 - 06:42pm
@ungers explain to me plz how to do this * +

thesayan 7.09.14 - 09:31pm
IIRC the 9320 cannot have its imei changed by software last time I checked anyway only the phones with qualcom chips was vulnerable to the software go check out forum.gsmhosting.com maybe there is a way there somewhere. I moved away from Blackberry got tired of all the restrictions *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search