! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

How to re activate 8ta bis to get 5gigs again? - Page 6/7

Subject: How to re activate 8ta bis to get 5gigs again?
« <> »
samir187 15.08.14 - 09:22pm
Not even worth owning a BB now lol rather head over to android * +

phly_kid 16.08.14 - 10:34am
android is the future. Your best bet is to organize WIFI at home. Hook up an affordable net package and use wifi to connect. Or buy data packages. prices are falling but still not as cheap/affordable as we like but what is one to do. The best a BB can now function as is a mobile hotspot. * +

samir187 18.08.14 - 04:30pm
Or if we could somehow find a way to stop them throttling the speeds? Resend service books? Would that work? * +

ungers 18.08.14 - 10:16pm
If your really in a bind, and need untrottled speed, everytime you get throttled, use Jl_cmder to wipe your phone....then reload os.....speed will be back to normal without buying a new bundle......kinda extreme, but repeat as needed..... * +

samir187 20.08.14 - 10:49pm
That does sound extreme lol d*mn it would be a mission to re get apps bbm contacts, phonebook contacts etc everytime but once again its u who found a solution so I give u credit for that ungers :D but if u do find an easier way please do share.. * +

sony.boy 21.08.14 - 12:22am
I vote king ungers * +

ungers 21.08.14 - 06:17pm
Keep a spare blackberry for that purpose, if possible........lets hope they dont stop this bypass, as i know its many peoples only way to get internet.......... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index