! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Just got hijacked - Page 1/4

Subject: Just got hijacked
Replies: 28 Views: 3372
> »
ungers 3.04.13 - 04:50pm
Fuuuk, I hate this country.....got hijacked in Proes str, in peak traffic.....lucky I was boxed in, otherwise they wouldve taken my wheels.....took R4500, my other blackberry, and credit cards....nice to see a 9mm pistol 4cm from your face....nobody tried to help, but at least I got to see the spirals inside the barrel...well worth it, trust me....!!Gives a hell of an adrenaline rush! fcckkers!!! * +

sonybond 3.04.13 - 05:54pm
I'm glad u ok... and I can relate... I had Thousands of similar incidents all over sa.. But don't hate the country.. Hate the fothermuckers * +

ungers 3.04.13 - 07:40pm
I don't normally carry cash on me, but have drawn the money to pay for material that I have ordered....no way they could have known about the money, I guess it was just their lucky day......and my badluck.....I'm a bit ratttled, its not the same as in the movies, the experience is guaranteed to clear the sinuses.....but I didn't see my life flash by or anything like that.....it was......let's say not recommended for fun......This would have called for a double, but I don't drink anymore.... * +

ungers 3.04.13 - 07:54pm
Hehe.....almost no more ungers or pphoneadd...... * +

yugan 3.04.13 - 08:28pm
glad you ok ungers, its true almost no one will help the next person no matter what the situation, hey its better 4.5k than your life bro. * +

genie143 4.04.13 - 05:09am
just a thought, if your blackberry protect was activated on ur phone, u can possibly track them down * +

ungers 4.04.13 - 05:54am
Admin can delete this now, I didn't even report it to the police, it won't help. Its in the past, I'm still here, and it was my own money they took.....the whole thing was over in 15 seconds......Exactly the same thing almost happened to me about 4 years ago, but I saw the gun in my mirror, and put the pedal to the metal.....at the ppc cement factory robot...and 10 years ago I had a smash n grab...my house was burglared, crime is much higher than we like to think..... * +

ungers 4.04.13 - 06:15am
Let me fix that sentence....I had a smash n grab, got my cellphone on my dashboard, I chased the fuuuker, but he got away....I chased him with my car, but had to stop when he ran into the shacks that used to be on the corner of Df Malan and Struben....they took nothing from my house, I arrived too soon, so I had my share of crime....and they grabbed my wifes cellphone in Wonderpark shopping centre, I was not with her that time, I was at work.....machine_gun * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search