! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Full games download - Page 1/5

Subject: Full games download
Replies: 30 Views: 1924
> »
ungers 9.03.13 - 06:32pm
To waste a bit of time, try a few of these games for pc....if u have links to full games, pls put it here....Gametop.com or Wendys blogspot...from Gametop, u can download directly, Wendys got links to filesharing sites....enjoy!... * +

sonybond 16.03.13 - 08:20am
I was expecting heeeeaps of replies to this post.. av been using GameTop since 2008 av been totally hooked up in it since then. And even though I recommend u to try ALL the games, here are few of my favorite: Air Assault 2, Alien Halay, Alien Shooter 1/2, City Racing, Critical Damage, Motoracing, Quadro Racing, SHARK ATTACK, Theseus and Zombie Shooter * +

laro696 17.03.13 - 11:13am
this forum is dead2 * +

ungers 17.03.13 - 12:56pm
Seems nobody wants to share.......but the blackberry forum as a whole is dying.......Sick..... * +

nttkd 17.03.13 - 12:58pm
I get my stuff from most of the blogspot sites. they got a lot of compressed full games so they download quicker and I don't have to worry about checking for a failed download. * +

phly_kid 17.03.13 - 04:19pm
some of us don't even have the space or the hectic pc specs needed to run games so we content for now. if only I had a beast of a machine then I would make it a priority to hunt all the FPS and racing games I can uncover. not into all these tiny flash games either. a multiplayer first person shooter is more like it. * +

nttkd 17.03.13 - 04:28pm
lol I just hunt for classics like Age of Empires and the old need for speeds. * +

phly_kid 17.03.13 - 05:09pm
Age of empires no. Need for speeds yea. those I have, most wanted being the best need for speed they ever made. I'm yet to finish doom 3 though * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search