! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Blackberry Curve 9360 - Page 1/2

Subject: Blackberry Curve 9360
Replies: 11 Views: 1221
> »
femsmurf 8.10.12 - 08:38pm
Is it possible to have another sim card slot affixed to this phone to make it dual sim? I am currently using two networks due to not getting all I want from one network and have two phones, my blackberry and a cheap samsung phone just for calls and texts but using my blackberry for internet and BBM/BIS. I would however prefer to only use one fone (My BB) but 2 networks still and it such a palava if I have to switch sims in and out all the time especially when fone takes about half hr to load lol * +

lambr3ta 9.10.12 - 12:04am
Doubt it! * +

phly_kid 9.10.12 - 07:49am
get a cheap chinesse knock off, those always have dual sims. it may be a blackberry but since its not super genuine you may not get out of it as much as you do from your current blackberry. you may get added features such as radio and tv though lol * +

yugan 9.10.12 - 05:11pm
and 4G or maybe even LTE. wait a few months they might release a bb with a 128gb ssd. but what concerns me the most is WHY your 9360 takes so long to load. * +

femsmurf 10.10.12 - 08:23pm
it's ok. I decided to ditch slowdafone and now with other network which is much faster though don't give everything I'd like. thanks anyway for replies everyone. * +

yugan 10.10.12 - 08:31pm
good on ya!!! yes * +

ungers 11.10.12 - 01:07pm
U know, it boggles the mind that Vodas**t just sits back and watch the network go down the drain.....if they do make a big comeback, I will just abuse their data, but no more contracts from me or my family...... * +

socialco 12.10.12 - 07:51am
yeah ungers,you've got that right,noooooo more vodakak for me either * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum