! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

emulator - Page 1/4

Subject: emulator
Replies: 25 Views: 2685
> »
oetinger 21.04.12 - 07:48pm
Anyone know where to get a Nintendo DS or GBA emulator for BlackBerry? If there is any. * +

pnkninja 21.04.12 - 07:54pm
i dont know if there is a GBA but theres a GBC called Meboy... *shrugs* * +

an0nymou 21.04.12 - 08:43pm
Are you serious? Lol there arent any if there was and its java i would of had it already. Question how does a GBC emulator runs on these newer black berries i've never tried here http://emu-mobi.com * +

oetinger 21.04.12 - 10:26pm
I had a Nokia 6120 back in the day with a GBA emulator on it, its krap that after all these years on a BlackBerry there isn't. hopefully in future since this new bold has this 'snapdragon' processor and all that its totally capable of running those. thanx for that GBC link but I'm not gonna play GBC krap on my phone. lol * +

sigwagwa 22.04.12 - 03:44am
Stop trying so hard!!! It's making you s look awfully desperate!! We BB users are extremely satisfied with our BBs that's the reason we own BBs, cos WE like it! and if you don't like it, so what boohoo lmao oetinger I didn't like the way your mother blowed me last night blink2 you don't see me ranting about it on pro!! * +

an0nymou 22.04.12 - 03:48am
Lol yeah cool and your right the new bb are more than capable of runing GBA games, since the storm series with gpu.. Its just that the developers arent interested in making one, kinky programming on bb but its possible keep hoping though! That's all you guys can do for now * +

oetinger 22.04.12 - 04:37am

@ sigwagwa - 22.04.12 - 03:44am
Stop trying so hard!!! It's making you s look awfully desperate!! We BB users are extremely satisfied with our BBs that's the reason we own BBs, cos WE like it! and if you don't like it, so what boohoo lmao oetinger I didn't like the way your mother blowed me last night blink2 you don't see me ranting about it on pro!!

What you going on about? I own a BlackBerry that you can't afford. Facepalm * +

oetinger 22.04.12 - 04:39am

@ an0nymou - 22.04.12 - 03:48am
Lol yeah cool and your right the new bb are more than capable of runing GBA games, since the storm series with gpu.. Its just that the developers arent interested in making one, kinky programming on bb but its possible keep hoping though! That's all you guys can do for now

Yeah and also that its Java and all that and s60, well that's Symbian. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index