! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

blackberry rubbish - Page 1/3

Subject: blackberry rubbish
Replies: 19 Views: 1761
> »
spunkydj 4.04.12 - 02:37am
blackberries are rubbish avoid at all cost * +

maria.72 4.04.12 - 06:59am
we bb users must be very important people since we get all this attention from bashers. and best of all, they keep on visiting and spending time here by us - i feel honoured to get all this attention from them. also means that whatever phones they've got cant entertain them enough. lol hehe * +

tophe 4.04.12 - 07:49am
Yes, because we all know you created BB maria pmpl how are you important at all? You act like you made BB lol fail. 'we are important' gtfo lol BB isnt even considered a smartphone in my eyes * +

spunkydj 4.04.12 - 08:23am
its considered a dumb phone lol * +

maria.72 4.04.12 - 09:36am
yet, here u still are ..... in the blackberry forum hehe and ur proving my point hehe * +

tophe 4.04.12 - 04:34pm
I wasnt aware that there was a part of the internet I was forbidden from, I had no idea you owned the internet as well as Research in Motion lol really, you taking me talking about BB as a personal attack shows how small minded you are. * +

grippy13 4.04.12 - 04:40pm
F*ck up ya pair of sp*nk bubbles, why come in and waste your time ya cardboard cut outs, lil pair of keyboard gangsters pmpl If ya dont like them you wont buy one, now im sure you feel much better tellin a group of people that couldnt give a flyin if you like them or not.. s * +

tophe 4.04.12 - 04:56pm
Apparently you give a flyin shxt, you came in here to rage fail and run your mouth pmpl again, taking something said about a phone as a personal attack makes you a moron lol * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search