! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Re booting problem!!! - Page 1/1

Subject: Re booting problem!!!
Replies: 7 Views: 212

chrisvi 6.01.11 - 08:33pm
Today my blackberry bold battery drained really quickly, when I got home and put it on charge it went into re boot mode where it says blackberry and the White line goes across the screen, sometimes it goes all the way and gets stuck on my operator logo other times it gets stuck at end of White line! I have no computer! Please help!!!! * +

oakey24 6.01.11 - 10:39pm
hard reset * +

aznmitzz 7.01.11 - 12:48am
hope u backed up all your data recently mate... sounds like u need a computer to flash it or reinstall the software through desk top manager, this mainly happens when u download a lot of apps too * +

cr55dan 7.01.11 - 01:01am
boot it into safe mode. this is not known by many people but blackberries do it too!!! when you pull the battery and get the red light, press and hold the return arrow key until the phone powers up, then remove any recent applications or themes, problem solved without PC. god i'm good lol * +

sonybond 7.01.11 - 03:16am
lol and by God u are cr5.. That was definitely a very useful tip 2thumbs_up * +

chrisvi 8.01.11 - 10:12am
cr5dan your are more than good! you are the dogs danglies!! thank you so much! was on me way to pc world to buy a laptop until I read your post! you've saved me a fortune! thanks so much * +

cr55dan 8.01.11 - 06:59pm
i did a RIM training course, so know a fair bit about them, anytime. * +

xladybug 14.01.11 - 12:50am
u peepz are great! *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum