! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

BB re-boot - Page 1/1

Subject: BB re-boot
Replies: 4 Views: 640

trinny 21.10.10 - 02:33pm
when I first had my BB I was told in the shop if you need to re-boot the phone take the battery out for 1 minute and put it back in .. done * +

trinny 21.10.10 - 02:38pm
Then after a while I had a problem with my phone and the phone operator at t-mobile said .. ah your not re-booting it properly! .. I was told to leave the battery out for 30 mins for the correct time to re-boot a BB! .. so which is true? * +

07_ps 21.10.10 - 11:18pm
normally 10 seconds is the accepted time. but to be dsfe u can do it for a minute. try downloading quick pull. it simulates a battery pull but wirhout the battery being removed. * +

aznmitzz 22.10.10 - 12:10am
30 mins? wtf? they reading off a stupid out of date script... yea 10 secs is fine... minute tops should be enough. i recommend u keep track of what apps are running on your phone by holding the Blackberry logo b*tton for around 2 to 3 secs. make sure u are closing apps proper n clearing cache regularly. i rarely have to reboot my 9700 * +

fem26 25.10.10 - 04:38pm
When my phone is really acting up Il leave it out for 5 minutes. I agree 30 minutes is a little ridiculous. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search