! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

BlackBerry Tour 9630 - Page 1/1

Subject: BlackBerry Tour 9630
Replies: 7 Views: 674

fem26 22.08.10 - 05:30am
Does anyone else have one of these? Ive had mine almost a year and sometimes the trackball wont scroll down and then later on it will start to work again. Is the trackball replaceable in this phone or does the whole phone need to be replaced? * +

aznmitzz 22.08.10 - 10:17am
u have a good 12 month manufacturer warranty with Blackberry... if its under warranty contact your network provider or Blackberry and they should replace it... in UK on my network i get next day replacement within my warranty time. as for track ba11s thats the exact reason why Blackberrys now use track pads instead. i had a 9000 before getting my 9700 n i had track ba11s issues eventually * +

aznmitzz 22.08.10 - 10:19am
but if its outside warranty u can get that part replaced alone im sure. if u do manage to get a handset replacement then back your phone up through desk top manager n then restore all info n data to new Blackberry Tour * +

fem26 22.08.10 - 03:42pm
I know how to do all that. ID rather just go to the store and have it replaced instead of backing it up. Everytime i back it up and thrn restore i syill have to rearrange it back to the way i like my home screen and redownload all my Apps. It takes forever. * +

fem26 22.08.10 - 03:44pm
i'll just get my trackball replaced * +

fem26 24.08.10 - 06:02am
I took my phone to verizon today and they made me replace the whole phone. They said in order to replace just the trackball they would have to take the whole phone apart where on the curves, pearls and other models they can just replace the trackball. Isnt it weird they would make a newer one harder to replace the trackball? * +

aznmitzz 24.08.10 - 11:39pm
yea i know but thats how it is... still... u got a new Tour out of it n yes i agree when u do a restore everythings out of place n i have my menu arranged a certain way too... but i just set it up. thankfully i never have any issues now cause im careful n know what im doing most the time lol * +

fem26 25.08.10 - 02:21am
Yeah me too. In fact i seem to know more than the guy at the store that replaced my phone lol *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search