! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Blackberry Club - Page 1/32

Subject: Blackberry Club
Replies: 219 Views: 25512
> »
demonzzz 20.03.09 - 09:18am
just a thread to get all the Blackberry users together as they seem quite spread out in the forum with diff models. state your model, query, tips n tricks n especially any key sites. im pretty new to Blackberry myself but i havent seen any threads that are great for new Blackberry users to get a lot from. * +

demonzzz 20.03.09 - 09:19am
im on Blackberry Bold, 9000. * +

akash_nu 20.03.09 - 01:28pm
blackberrys aint really smart phones, are they? apart from emails they r pretty useless imo... * +

demonzzz 20.03.09 - 03:30pm
yeah but some people aint after software n jazzing up their phone to do this or that fancy thing. its great for push email on the move n is a texters phone. also browsing the web is a nicer experience to me than other manufacturers. they are cool phones lol * +

gemani 21.03.09 - 05:03pm
Im a 8900 Curve,im on a Talk 500 Corparate Package,is it just surfing thats free or can i download for free aswel and if i use applications that use an internet connection will i be charged? thanx in advance. * +

akash_nu 21.03.09 - 08:26pm
if u have unlimited data plan then u wont be charged, no matter however u connect to the internet... * +

gemani 21.03.09 - 09:27pm
do you know how much that would cost? * +

demonzzz 22.03.09 - 12:03am
u have to check with your network provider. im not familiar with your networks way but with my blackberry, because im on a certain tariff, i got the blackberry unlimited bundle free with my package. it would normally cost around 5gbp a month. i can use it for email, web browse n downloading * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-32
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search