! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Advance driving tips - Page 16/18

Subject: Advance driving tips
« <> »
clint29 20.09.07 - 07:56pm
Adjust ur seat sothat ur legs are slightly bent when cluch is al da way in, that wil prevent a broken hip in colision * +

clint29 20.09.07 - 08:01pm
If u stuck in mud with a rwd car, pul ur handbrake.up 2 or 3 clicks, now ul have a diflocked car, ul have traction on both tyres. wid fwd just steer left and right, it shud give both wheels equal traction * +

clint29 20.09.07 - 08:06pm
If in trouble with a bike, stop doing what ur doing eg stop exeleration or braking 9 times out of 10 the bike wil recover by itself. Nd remember u got no protection on a bike exept ur witts. My bike had r20000 wort of damage nd da truck only needed a r150 headlight nd a r500 rim repair * +

as_it_is 28.10.07 - 12:47am
When your tired its a bit like being drunk.try to avoid driving when tired.if you have no choice then try to freshen up and drive much more carefully. * +

as_it_is 8.05.08 - 12:54am
Hi, its been a while. I nearly hit a car on my bike the other day. The lesson i remembered is this. If you move faster than the general flow of traffic you may supprise one thats joining or crossing the flow and he might supprise you. * +

leexr2i 8.05.08 - 01:20am
I fell sleep in my van once! I was in the fast lane then i woke up on the rumble strip on the slow lane! How i didnt hit anythink i dont no! * +

svetla 8.05.08 - 06:19am
the most important tip is : road is not race track! Think and respect your car and other ppl on the road,your car is not made for a race its car to move from point a to point b!On the track emergency service is ready to give you help in seconds,on the road in minutes or hours! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-18
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum
9 Forum Index