! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Your dream car? - Page 3/5

Subject: Your dream car?
« <> »
crail 18.09.23 - 10:21am

@ maniac13 - 17.09.23 - 10:27am
no slick, but you don't need to wear diapers or take anything to calm the nerves when i drive, you can just sit back enjoy the experience, Plus i have and always have had a clean license, no accidents, but caused a couple lmao.gif

How did you cause them? * +

maniac13 18.09.23 - 11:54am
Crail, someone tried to over take me in a metro close to a blind bend they ended up kissing bumpers with a car coming in opposite direction, NOBODY WAS HURT, just the cars.I think it was more their fault than mine,although i wasn't slowing down for them to tuck in. that was years ago !!! * +

slick_01 24.09.23 - 05:01pm

@ maniac13 - 18.09.23 - 11:54am
Crail, someone tried to over take me in a metro close to a blind bend they ended up kissing bumpers with a car coming in opposite direction, NOBODY WAS HURT, just the cars.I think it was more their fault than mine,although i wasn't slowing down for them to tuck in. that was years ago !!!

You could have killed someone from your fantastic driving skills omg.gif * +

crail 24.09.23 - 11:22pm
That's terrible driving. You could have killed someone * +

maniac13 27.09.23 - 11:01pm
omg just shows how dim you two are , you dont overtake when you cant see far enough ahead to be sure it is safe, example - approaching a bend.I was driving at the right speed on my side of the road.You should have said the car that tried to overtake you could have killed someone NOT i could have killed someone !!!!!!!!!! * +

crail 28.09.23 - 08:09am
You just said you didn't slow down to let him in. That is dangerous driving under the law.

You've made yourself look a right t*t here tbh * +

maniac13 28.09.23 - 12:35pm
NO Crail, it was YOU who made yourself look like a right T!T. The car overtaking should ' NOT ' have tried to overtake approaching a bend,end of !!!! anyway im done replying as the saying goes 'you can talk to a man with a wooden leg but you cant talk to one with a wooden head you seem to have a wooden head lmao.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum
9 Forum Index