! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

impretza 2l turbo - Page 2/8

Subject: impretza 2l turbo
« <> »
dre4mz 22.03.14 - 03:24pm
ok iv attatched a negative from the battry housing to a battry charger , iv applied a negative from alternator to battry charger , iv applied a posotive from battry charger to alternator and i have made a circuit , the battry is charging via this circuit , so why isnt it on the car ? , it's telling me the loom is fine , it's had to alternator's last one allergedly tested , so what's the chances of it not working at all , so ruling out the loom it as to be alternator or a connector . am i rig * +

dre4mz 22.03.14 - 03:25pm
scuse my spelling my hand's are cold lol . * +

grunter 22.03.14 - 04:08pm
Have you checked all the earths and checked all the wiring multiplugs for corrosion and or condensation? * +

dre4mz 22.03.14 - 05:51pm
ahhhh eureka... ok some dimwit as painted parts of the engine in blue and orange , the paint used is a proper engine paint but they have also painted all parts , i now think i have no earth because the paint is blocking the signalidea ty grunter , have you deleted me lol iv been looking for you hugekiss think iv sussed it woohoo , * +

dre4mz 22.03.14 - 06:00pm
* +

grunter 23.03.14 - 02:27am
I've not deleted you babe your still on my list x x xxx
* +

nate80 25.03.14 - 05:41am
take a multimeter..put on OHM resistance reading...n measure the positive wire to alternator resistance..n negative to chassis...one of em must be broken somewhere or disconnected * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum
9 Forum Index