! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

selling your car.. - Page 1/1

Subject: selling your car..
Replies: 6 Views: 2524

konflict 9.03.14 - 05:48pm
share your good and bad experiences here.worse internet sites you been on trying to sale your car...stupid offers you had and buyers who just love to kick tyres and drive like idiots...or ask stupid questions...you name it * +

konflict 9.03.14 - 05:49pm
ill start with the worse ever site with the worse ever users-gumtree uk * +

xxlee 25.03.14 - 12:56am
I like that site * +

spartan2 25.03.14 - 10:37am
Gumtree is full of useless sellers and wasters looking to buy. It's hilarious how many times I have genuinely looked to buy something and reply to an ad that is less than a couple days old only to never get a reply even saying the thing is sold * +

oasisuk 28.03.14 - 04:47pm
Then it shows the site is an effective place to sell. I'm not a fan of it though, call me old fashioned but I still prefer fleabay. * +

wettoast 29.03.14 - 04:09pm
gumtree is total gash, autotrader or ebay are 100 times better * +

mok214 25.04.14 - 02:44pm
The best case was when someone said they would give 10,000 USD cash for a car I wasn't thinking of selling, I had bought it two months before for 3,000 USD. The worst case was when a guy called the police saying I was trying to sell back a car that I had just stolen from him. By the time I had it all cleared up I had to pay three months of Los Angeles impound fees. I still own that VW Bug. Richeet3.gif *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search