! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

BMW vs Audi - Page 2/4

Subject: BMW vs Audi
« <> »
spartan2 25.08.12 - 06:35pm
You mean the engine that needs 2 more cylinders, two turbos and half a litre more displacement just to make about 40 more horsepower yawn lazy engine. Not only that the CL600 cost about 40 grand more, and depreciates like a bomb. tea2 As i said. That 5 litre V10 in the previous M5 is just stupendous. It even won International engine of the year two years in a row, which is amazing considering some pitiful little thing usually wins it * +

leenoble 25.08.12 - 08:19pm
have they started installing indecators on bmw and audi cars yet? * +

fntsyboy 2.09.12 - 01:39pm
Whats wrong with some ppl? Pw clearly asks which u prefer bmw or audi if u dnt like either of them dont say what u like and spoil the post... Ima bmw fan love the e36 just looks like the way a car should and the e36 m3 was jus legendary * +

polo_011 2.09.12 - 06:59pm

@ spartan2 - 25.08.12 - 11:43am
BMW is much more of a drivers car tea better balanced across much of the range. The four wheel drive on the fast audis stunts much of their appeal because virtually all of them understeer to varying degrees

+1 exactly this! Even the MINIs, which are built by BMW, are absolute driver's cars. * +

spartan2 2.09.12 - 09:58pm
I don't want an out of control oversteery car as fun as that might be it would be dangerous. But the understeer in the 4WD audis is pretty vicious. It just spoils the fun albeit it is safe and surefooted cry whereas you can get a BMW balanced so, so so beautifully. Its feels epic when you do, and i haven't driven a modern audi that can get close. The BMW rewards good driving. The audi just punishes pushing with understeer. * +

polo_011 2.09.12 - 10:19pm
I recently drove a relatives new 2012 BMW X3 3.5IS, and i was blown away by its handling especially for a mid-high end SUV like a X3, they tend to be overly soft and not that engaging, but the X3 drives like a sports sedan, incredibly poised yet responsive, German engineering at its best! * +

polo_011 2.09.12 - 10:26pm
I find Audis boring and lacking that bit of soul that beamers have, plus all these new ones look the same with their curvy LED daylights. One thing that is great with Audi is their interiors, right down to that A1, but performance wise? Lacking. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum
9 Forum Index