! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Fiesta speedo sensor - Page 1/2

Subject: Fiesta speedo sensor
Replies: 10 Views: 3601
> »
knormoer 17.01.12 - 05:03pm
It is fixd now, but while it wasnt, i used to drive, suddenly speedometer just stop working and theres a drop in power, then after a distance, maybe 10 minutes, it just pick up again and so does the power. Why did the power drop is my question * +

pryerlee 19.01.12 - 04:07pm
It can be almost anything. Some things you can look for is a vacuum leak, a fuel filter being plugged, clogged catalyc convertor, carbuerator. * +

silverjx 19.01.12 - 04:22pm
if its a Diesel, try replacing the oil filter, my old fiesta used to lose power like that, changed it masen and jobs a good one and maybe above chin * +

xxx1xxx 22.01.12 - 06:29pm
Depending on the year it would have a speedo cable and a speed sensor that could affect power if one is faulty. * +

knormoer 17.12.13 - 06:44pm
this might be a little late, but thanks for the help /advise. Been scrolling through my bookmarks and came across this. :) * +

knormoer 17.12.13 - 06:49pm
lol.. Want me to bump my other topic? I drive a renault now, it got its own set of problems but lets not go into that now. Holiday started and i decided to just stop thinking. * +

silverjx 18.12.13 - 10:54am
Renault??? Keep that belt looked at, if it snaps or jumped you might as well scr*p it. No end of people's that's happened to * +

wettoast 19.12.13 - 11:05pm
buying a renault is just asking for trouble * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum