! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

the stig on topgear - Page 2/4

Subject: the stig on topgear
« <> »
d4dawg 26.08.10 - 11:33pm
There are 3 stigs, hence different heights n weights, Collins is a NASCAR / formula / ascari test driver, the other 2, 1 of which I know personally from gb3k is his team mate test driver from ascari, of whom owns a Porsche race team, n other is test driver for mac/merc in Surrey * +

smiles32 28.08.10 - 04:56am
So why the big reveal, doesnt this put a damper on the show a bit. I ddnt want 2 knw who the Stig was. The mystery was cool. A guy with an ordinary name like Ben Collins (despite the fact that he's a gr8 driver) really lessens the cool aura about the Stig 4 me, in my humble opinion. * +

llass 1.09.10 - 05:37pm
i blood knew collins was the stig haha wont stop me watching top gear, but i do wonder if they will end his contract and get a new stiggy with a clause in the contract keeping his identity intact next time hmmmm) * +

carta 2.09.10 - 02:09pm
i think rubens barrichello. should retire out of F1 and become the yellow and green stig * +

v8 3.09.10 - 02:18pm
yeah i think top gear should get a new stig and keep his or her identity under wraps for as long as possible. i liked not knowing who the stig was. * +

leeee 3.09.10 - 09:26pm
That german woman sabine smit, that did the 10min nurburgring lap in a van shud do it.. * +

bobdylan 4.09.10 - 11:32am
what they should do is ..... STIG FACTOR , reality tv show thats open to the motor sport world for any full international licence holders and pitch em diffrent challengers to see whos the best. cart races , quatermile, rallys, hill climbs, endurance , make for great tv ? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum
9 Forum Index