! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Light Weight Edition - Page 1/2

Subject: Light Weight Edition
Replies: 10 Views: 1035
> »
smiles32 17.06.10 - 07:37pm
Lambo Superleggera's, Porsche Gt3 Rs, BMW M3 gt etc. Are these cars really worth it in ur opinion? * +

smiles32 17.06.10 - 07:40pm
Less stuff in ur car but they cost more. Lighter cars r usually faster and handle better but quite a few journalists believe they would hav jus as much fun driving the regular cars. * +

smiles32 17.06.10 - 07:44pm
Another thing i dnt get is that, in the Lambo Gallardo Balboni Edition, the 4wd system ws dropped 4 a rwd which resulted in it bein cheaper than the standard Gallardo...But the Superleggera version has alot more less stuff yet costs a whole lot more than the standard Gallardo. * +

bobdylan 18.06.10 - 02:00pm
improved bhp/tonn meens improved feel grip acceleration brakeing, handeling and mpg, id rather pay for less wieght than extra power anyday . these models cost more as genraly there taken from production line and striped , there also limited runs to so there rearer to . and some of the lighening materials like carbonfiber and titanium cost a fortune * +

smiles32 18.06.10 - 10:11pm
Oh yeah i c ur point there Bob. So wat r u fav light weight cars. Porsche gt3 rs 4 me. The Lambo Gallardo Lp570 superleggera luks mean though. * +

bobdylan 19.06.10 - 01:05pm
gt3 is nice , i would of liked bmw to of brought out that 1 series they showed at the motor show light wieght edition . think the lower end of the market are really missing out at the moment. pug 103 ralley my favoret. more run of the mill cars should be brought out. * +

bobdylan 19.06.10 - 01:11pm
give me a standared megan, foucus, 1series hatch . plastic bonet wind down window plastic rear windows , sound proffing dumped rear seats dumped kelar sport seats front and rear strut braces stiffen the springs , metal brake hoses, better induction on the engine, bigger back box, lighter alloys no carpets but tidy the floor up a bit white diles sude sporty stearing wheel. do the best to dump 80kg * +

bobdylan 19.06.10 - 01:14pm
80kg min more if possible. and very very sticky tyres and your on a winner i say. make it feel and sound sporty and your laughing * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search