! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

1st trackday - Page 2/2

Subject: 1st trackday
« <
edin.jon 8.04.10 - 07:00am
sorry guys not been on in a while. Got it this comin monday. I've already done the oil,just recently got new pads and braided brake hoses anyway. Just gonna put the old fairing tank etc on. The ones i had on when some daft cow reversed into it.i've to fit a fork seal too but that isn't to hard. Oh its at knockhill too. As i'm up north. Just hope the snow is away by then * +

edin.jon 8.04.10 - 07:02am
sorry forgot to say its the first o the carb'd srad models. 96 wt. With the usual wee mods. * +

mixdup 8.04.10 - 11:22am
those SRADS are wicked machines...guys use to flip them left right n centre here in SA...somethin bout short wheelbase with a short swingarm aparently...unfortunately never had a go on 1 yet...have fun dude!!! * +

mixdup 8.04.10 - 11:31am
bit off topic werent they used in wsbk just before they decided to use 1000's?...they raced against the zx7, r7,rvf750 and 996? * +

edin.jon 11.04.10 - 08:15pm
yup i've got the alstare corona rep paint now. Bike finally already for tomorrow. Replaced fork seals put my wp springs in. Regreased linkages etc. Even spent lots on new set o alpinestars leathers which will prob get tested tomorro * +

mixdup 11.04.10 - 09:57pm
nice...u do the forks yourself or did u hav a shop sort it out? I got new seals but just havent had the time or frame of mind to attempt the job, never done fork seals before...nice choice in paint, i'm considering gettin a new faring kit in the rizla colors since its probably the only 1 available in SA...need to replace panels and the rizla kit is prepainted, just gotta do the tank * +

edin.jon 11.04.10 - 10:42pm
yeah i.ve done the fork seals both before and now 3rd time after buyin a fork leg off ebay that was half broke. Its easy if job if u lift the bike and take ur time, and measure the right oil. Definatly better than oily tire and brake and ed forks *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum
9 Forum Index