! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

gull wing SLS - Page 1/1

Subject: gull wing SLS
Replies: 6 Views: 547

bobdylan 17.09.09 - 02:35pm
once apon a time a company called mercedecse got together with a company called mcclaren to build a car . the world thought this would be a good thing. but it wasnt long before it wasnt. there was this man hired to do the job called gordan murry. merc said u built the F1 so now build the SLR . things soon went pair shaped. grodan murry is a enginer , he builds race cars he builds things with need * +

bobdylan 17.09.09 - 02:39pm
every thing has to have a use or a reason .... merc on the other hand dont , what they wanted was side exit exhausts , massive wheels ,wings and vents and and ... well the bat mobile . murry did hes best but basicaly argued all the way through the progect and finshed of saying the SLR is good but whats the point when u can have a SL66 . the SLR was born ! best car in its cla55 .... * +

bobdylan 17.09.09 - 02:43pm
sure ferrari lambo and porsche all made better cars but ..... they were far cheeper ! nope the merc was made not for the hard core supercar fan , no it was made to be the iv got more money than you fan. personaly i hated it . but behold a new genaration is here , a strange magic has happened , the god of cars looked down at the pitterful SLR and said this is wrong , and he RIPPED the car in two * +

bobdylan 17.09.09 - 02:46pm
he took all the super car driving racing performance from it and made the new maclaren and it was good then he took all the beauty and show and bling that was left and put together the SLS ..... and it to was good . and now the world is happy . 300k gets u the all show gorgeous SLS and the all GO macclaren ..... in fact u can get 2 off each for the price of a SLR . the SLR is dead .... thank * +

bobdylan 17.09.09 - 02:49pm
2 of each ? maybe not base price macca and merc 150 k ... slr base was around 320k .... still * +

skelet0 18.09.09 - 07:54am
for_sure u ok mate? * +

rsi.xav 18.09.09 - 08:13am
I luv ur point of view bob! Bt i dnt tink theyr gonna sell.. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum