! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Help me decide - Page 1/3

Subject: Help me decide
Replies: 19 Views: 803
> »
goodmemo 23.06.11 - 05:29pm
Hi guys , sorry for bothering you but i really want your openion, my phone has stolen and i want to get a new phone but i can't decide between nokia n8 or HTC Sensation , so can you told me which is the and why. Thanks Guys * +

navigato 23.06.11 - 05:37pm
sensation all the way... beleive me you wont regret it if you are a power user.. but if its media that you want go for N8. i.e. camera,music. * +

azz4eva 23.06.11 - 06:05pm
agree with nav, only go for the n8 for the cam or music player. other phones e.g. htc do this aswel its just that n8 has 12mp cam. if its the os and everything else then go for the htc. symbian is dying (n8) . android is the future. the sensation is the highest spec htc out with a dual core pricessor but there are many other powerful htc's e.g. the desire,desire s, incredible s. also htc wildfire and s for low budget * +

azz4eva 23.06.11 - 06:06pm
but if you stick with at least a desire you should be ok with majority of games and apps working. i have a desire and never had apps not worked for it where my bro has wildfire and some apps struggle due to processor etc * +

goodmemo 23.06.11 - 06:08pm
Thanks navigato for your opinion , but what about the battery talking hours , i read that nokia is 12 hours but htc is only 7 hours * +

azz4eva 23.06.11 - 06:52pm
battery will be slightly better on n8 as the htc do a lot more. if your looking for battery then i suggest staying away from smartphones as they only last about a day or so * +

navigato 23.06.11 - 06:57pm
battery of n8 is far better than sensation. stock os wont last long. all android have that problem especially htc phones.. but if the bootloader is unlocked u can flash it with a much better custom rom which will dramatically increase battery usage... sgs2 has atleast 4 to 5 times better battery life with custom roms * +

navigato 23.06.11 - 07:05pm
why didnt yoy consider sgs2? sensation is most solid built phone out there.. no plastics and a better resolution scrern.. but there it ends.. in every other aspect sgs2 is better... gs2 screen may have less resolution but its much better. i have one thats why i am telling.. but it depends on personal choices. thats my perspective.. read gsmarena comparison and engadget review.. you will understand * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search