! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Your Homescreen? - Page 52/63

Subject: Your Homescreen?
« <> »
garion 21.08.13 - 08:28pm

@ suges - 21.08.13 - 07:31pm
@polo_011 The emphasis was on exactly lol.gif

Yeah, it's a (semi) private joke with regard to the Sandison brothers - you're absolutely right though of course also shake.gif * +

garion 21.08.13 - 08:39pm

@ garion - 21.08.13 - 06:03pm
Here you go bro: It won't come out at the moment as imgur's been down the last few days, but you can see the placeholder, and when the site goes back online it'll show.

Can anybody see the image above or get it on the link EXCEPT in Opera Mini? Mini is the only browser I have which'll show it, this is weird. * +

garion 21.08.13 - 08:50pm
imgur must be blocking my network IP (covering tens of thousands of users) as I can also see imgur images via hidemyass, but in no other browser than Mini (which uses a proxy) * +

suges 21.08.13 - 09:03pm
Yeah, Imgur is working perfectly fine * +

garion 21.08.13 - 09:16pm
Nope, nothing I can do will bring up any imgur image, this has been the case for a couple of days, I've cleared my cookies and cache from all browsers, tried various proxy settings, nothing, only hidemyass and Mini will work. * +

bigabwoi 22.08.13 - 05:01am
im using UC Browser and it works perfect garion * +

garion 22.08.13 - 12:19pm
The only way I can see anything from imgur including other users images and the actual background to their site is with Mini or using Orbot and a TOR proxy. My lSP says they're not blocking imgur, and imgur say they're not blocking the IP, very weird. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-63
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index