! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Huawei Mate 40 Pro - Page 6/7

Subject: Huawei Mate 40 Pro
« <> »
polo_011 15.04.21 - 08:31am
Things seem to be looking better and better, pretty chuffed with this news as the Mate 40 Pro has really got me loving it lol, the great thing here is that developers are always trying to find ways to improve the Huawei experience because it still has a huge market share in China and in places like Australia, New Zealand and the African continent that all have a great amount of Chinese expats, it's actually beneficial for developers to do all they can to support Huawei devices. happy.gif Huawei reveals a way for developers to easily turn GMS apps into HMS apps: [link]https://www.androidauthority.com/huawei-gms-hms-apps-solution-1217782/[/link] * +

banbury 16.04.21 - 10:14pm
Ive got Petal maps now with the latest update but I havnt tried it out yet * +

polo_011 17.04.21 - 09:07am

@ banbury - 16.04.21 - 10:14pm
Ive got Petal maps now with the latest update but I havnt tried it out yet

Yeah same here. By the way have you noticed how the Always On Display lights up if you walk up to the phone? Almost as if there is a sensor that is monitoring the room or something? If I take a few steps to the phone or I simply sit up from the couch while the phone is on the table the AOD lights up, very interesting. Leave it on the table, walk out the room and comeback towards the phone and boom it lights up. * +

crail 17.04.21 - 10:36pm

@ polo_011 - 17.04.21 - 09:07am
Yeah same here. By the way have you noticed how the Always On Display lights up if you walk up to the phone? Almost as if there is a sensor that is monitoring the room or something? If I take a few steps to the phone or I simply sit up from the couch while the phone is on the table the AOD lights up, very interesting. Leave it on the table, walk out the room and comeback towards the phone and boom it lights up.

It's probably listening to you. fu*k that * +

3mel 18.04.21 - 01:01am
phones have a proximity sensor that knows when your phone is up against your face (in calls, to avoid face touches) maybe they've added another wider field version that detects someone's approach !? * +

crail 18.04.21 - 04:21am
Put some tape over the sensors and see if it still does it * +

polo_011 18.04.21 - 09:34am

@ crail - 17.04.21 - 10:36pm
It's probably listening to you. fu*k that

lol.gif with the powerful mics our phones have I think they all are these days * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index