! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Huawei Mate 20 Pro - Page 5/17

Subject: Huawei Mate 20 Pro
« <> »
3mel 1.12.18 - 06:51am
[u][link]5G Danger Radiation is Coming:http://youtu.be/YbzLVEF_m58[/link][/u] when wireless is set to have speeds better than most hardlines it's probably reasonable to be worried. * +

banbury 5.12.18 - 03:55am
yes iam aware the exynos 9820 isnt 5G compatible which rules the S10 line up out! in the UK EE are launching their 5G service some time in 2019 and ive had that confirmed by the network myself, but they will not state what quarter of 2019. they say they wont launch 5G untill the hardware is available meaning someone will launch a 5G ready phone in the Uk at some point next year. there are runours the S10+ will be 5G, although I cant see how with the 9820. * +

banbury 5.12.18 - 04:01am
however: one Tech website I checked the other day thinks Samsung will later release a 5G version of the S10. this wouldnt surprise me because: the same thing happened in the UK back in 2012 with the Samsung's Galaxy S3. a few months after its launch they released a 4G version of the S3 which p*ssed a lot of my mates off at the time. I think the same will happen with the S10! I think that website is correct. my mate is getting pretty excited about the S10's rumoured 8k video recording. that doesnt really excite me to be honest lol but he said he wont upgrade to it unless its 5G. and to be ho * +

banbury 5.12.18 - 04:12am
d * +

banbury 5.12.18 - 04:14am
and to be honest I cant blame him. most people in the uk can only afford to upgrade every two years, so ive advised him to wait which is exactly what iam doing. if I upgrade to the S10 and they release a 5G version a few months later iam going to be kicking myself. I got caught out with the first version of the S3 never again! and neither me or my mate have the money to buy high end phones sim free outright unlike some people on here, so when we upgrade, we want to upgrade to something thats a little more future proof. perfectly logical. * +

polo_011 6.12.18 - 06:10am
UK and South Africa got the same thing. The 3G Galaxy S3 was an Exynos with 1GB RAM and then later that year they brought a Snapdragon based Galaxy S3 with 4G LTE and 2GB RAM.

So, Samsung MAY do what they did back then and give a Snapdragon variant to all EMEA region Networks that have 5G support already.

Let's wait and see, I still have my doubts as the Snapdragon 855 is being offered with the X24 Modem which is a standard 4G LTE modem BUT OEMs can pay extra for Qualcomm to sell it to them with the X50 modem that is 5G Ready. That means there will be Snapdragon 855 phones that don't have 5G. * +

banbury 6.12.18 - 07:06am
yes ive heard Apple have fallen out with Qualcom and Intel claim their 5G modem wont be ready untill 2020 and because of that people are saying there wont be a 5G iPhone untill 2020. but iPhone sales are down, so I cant see Apple waiting that long. I think they cant afford not to have a 5G ready product for when the service goes live next year in the UK! and the same goes for everywhere else that launches the technology. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index