! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Now on tap - Page 1/2

Subject: Now on tap
Replies: 8 Views: 421
> »
say.what 20.01.16 - 05:33pm
I got the marshmallow update yesterday but can't seem to get Google on tap working, it seems to go through a never ending cycle of.. Get started, and then, yes I'm in, it's HTC m8, any help would be much appreciated * +

3mel 20.01.16 - 06:41pm
try wiping the data and cache on the google now app and rebooting. that would be the first, easiest thing to try.

settings/apps/all apps... * +

say.what 20.01.16 - 07:03pm
On I have tried that but no luck, when I go to now settings and toggle now on tap, it turns on and get a pop up saying get started, when I accept another pop up appears asking if I want to turn it on, when I accept a smaller pop up says it is turned on for my email address.. But it has automatically toggles to the off setting again * +

3mel 20.01.16 - 07:26pm
next easiest suggestion would be to wipe the cache and dalvik cache for every app. not sure how you enter recovery mode on the m8 to do this but it's worth a try (you'll have to google m8 recovery mode). make sure you only do cache and dalvik, NOT system or data partitions as that will remove your apps and Android itself... * +

say.what 20.01.16 - 07:33pm
Thanks, sounds a bit complicated, I get the feeling it's just a setting that needs changing but it's really bugging * +

say.what 20.01.16 - 09:45pm
All sorted * +

3mel 20.01.16 - 09:58pm
what did you do ? * +

say.what 20.01.16 - 10:01pm
I deleted the updates and reinstalled, thanks for your help * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search