! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Which ANDROID PHONE is the best - Page 5/7

Subject: Which ANDROID PHONE is the best
« <> »
polo_011 7.01.16 - 06:25am

@ 3mel - 7.01.16 - 01:20am
the v10 has a hexacore processor doesn't it. I know it didn't stand up to the competition in one AA benchmark tests...

Yep, it uses a Snapdragon 808 just like the G4, BB Priv, Nexus 5X and Moto X Pure. Its GPU is weak. * +

nokstern 7.01.16 - 11:32pm
..well I think LG haven't made a mistake when put 808 in G4..at that time 810 had rather a lot of problems with heating and battery managing..810 second gen fixed this and I was wondering why cpu and gpu haven't been changed in V10, plus I kind a don't like a design of V10, second camera is 5Mpix, internal and ram are fine,but nothing prevailed to leave G4.. * +

nokstern 7.01.16 - 11:46pm
..S7 (if with memory card) may attract my intention,BUT I so like to be able to take out the battery from the phone,lol, so I think I'll pass S7 batch,PLUS there were a time when I owned both, S and a Note; after S4 I've start skipping S serial remaining faithful to Note, so I'll wait for the Note 6, no matter, then, non removable battery or memory card lack, will be too desirious to have a Note again, lol.. * +

polo_011 8.01.16 - 06:09am
Yep, same here, I no longer consider Galaxy S series, I have been so happy with my Note 4, its going on 16months with my Note 4 and yet it still effortlessly keeps up and even beats some much newer flagship phones in some aspects. Battery Life is still fantastic and 5.1.1 runs beautifully, not to mention the great build quality, the huge QHD display which is still amongst the best, the Camera again amongst the best and the SPen suit which makes this phone a productivity beast.

The Note 6 is definitely my next phone if it has MicroSD.

I know some people who are still happily using Note 2s and Note 3s as daily drivers mainly due to the Battery Life, SPen suit and Display. * +

pippers 12.01.16 - 12:41am
I've the huawei p8 serious phone. * +

3mel 12.01.16 - 01:21am
the now easily undisputed champ has to be the LeTV Le Max Pro. it's the first phone to feature the snapdragoon 820 and has antutu scores over [u]133,000[/u] * +

1clivey1 10.02.16 - 09:54am
happy with my new s6edge the 16mp camera is awsumi upgraded from an iphone 5s as that was to limited * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index