! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Apple OS on an Android? - Page 1/2

Subject: Apple OS on an Android?
Replies: 13 Views: 2460
> »
mok214 10.06.15 - 03:30am
Shocked.gif From split-screen multitasking to transit directions in Maps, iOS 9 borrows some Android features that have been around for a while. But Apple has something else to make jumping from Google's OS feel more comfortable: Move to iOS.

Here's how it works. According to Apple's website, you simply download the Move to iOS app to your Android smartphone and it will move over all the most important things from your Android phone to your new iPhone, including contacts, message history, photos, videos, web bookmarks, mail accounts, wallpapers and more. All of this is done through wireless transfer, so you don't have to connect the two smartphones with a cable.

There are some restrictions. DRM-protected content, like certain songs and e-books, won't be transferred between devices. However, all DRM-free content will be transferred automatically.

The app will also help you rebuild your smartphone ecosystem of apps, suggesting any free apps you previously downloaded from Google Play in Apple's App Store, as well as adding your paid apps to your iTunes wish list.

The Move to iOS app could entice a lot of Android users who were already thinking of switching over. iOS 9 will be available in the fall to consumers, but a public beta will be available in July. * +

3mel 10.06.15 - 01:46pm
so apple have an Android app in the their store ? because it's not in playstore unsurprisingly... * +

john_163 10.06.15 - 03:55pm
still who need apple, i dnt even eat apples * +

tom1967 10.06.15 - 04:12pm
Apple and iPhone are cr*p.I'll stick with my S6 :) * +

crail 10.06.15 - 04:41pm
whats the topic title got to do with anything? * +

kjbn 10.06.15 - 06:51pm
Why? * +

crail 10.06.15 - 07:47pm
because youll never see apple os on an android * +

3mel 10.06.15 - 07:51pm
there have been a couple of projects that allowed devs to run IOS apps on Android phones. they didn't release either though for legal reasons I imagine... * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search