! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Overclocking - Page 1/1

Subject: Overclocking
Replies: 7 Views: 509

shockwap 4.10.14 - 07:12pm
Does anyone knows an app that I can use to overclock my Android phone's processor and /or RAM just for faster performance? * +

3mel 4.10.14 - 08:27pm
there are no apps that do that... there are kernels for that.

you'll have to be rooted then flash a kernel that supports oc. that's assuming you have a popular enough phone to have one made for it. you have to learn all about governers n s**t so you don't brick ya phone afraid.gif * +

shockwap 5.10.14 - 07:06am
Thanks 3mel!

I'm scared of rooting, I'm gonna get someone to do it for me. In was given some instructions to root but they say it rooting could kill the device. * +

3mel 5.10.14 - 01:52pm
rooting is easy. if you overclock you need to test and adjust the tweak settings to get it running correctly on your phone.
there is more damage to be done in overclocking than rooting.... * +

pryerlee 11.10.14 - 09:13pm
look on xda forums for advice, not sure what phone you have but to root try ''towel root''. * +

dorian2k 12.10.14 - 02:12pm
what kinda phone u want to ovrrclock btw * +

neosmith 13.10.14 - 10:20am
is best to root your phone and install busy box alongside with simple root swap app.. your phone will work faster with d increase ram. * +

mtkn 15.10.14 - 04:44am
My advice it's better to buy a phone with at least 1 gig Ram or better still if you can't afford flagship phones buy the earlier models eg Samsung S3 is now cheaper than S5 , by the way the first thing I do with a phone from the box is to root *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search