! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Any CyanogenMod users? - Page 1/2

Subject: Any CyanogenMod users?
Replies: 11 Views: 1987
> »
waawaamp 4.10.14 - 05:29pm
Just wondering if anyone on here has CyanogenMod installed on their device, or other third party roms. Been using cyan years but recently it's started to go downhill, like screen refusing to wake up or the time and date being wrong after a reboot. anyone noticed such things or is my S4 just getting old? (i got it the week it came out so yeah its old like) * +

abott 4.10.14 - 05:56pm
you should always keep it up to date. Personally, I prefer touchwiz based ROMs for my phones, they're Sammys mostly, the likes of Dr Keaton Alliance, I've tried Jellybeer, Carbon, Paranoid, Slim Bean Cyanogen butthey had no support for S-pen so I ended up back at touchwiz based ROMs. * +

abott 4.10.14 - 05:59pm
I remember when I lost my Note 1 imei after flashing a wrong Rom, and had no back up of it! That was an inconvenience of notelol * +

datutm 7.10.14 - 03:51am
cm user here, so far no prob.... * +

john_163 7.10.14 - 11:23am
cm 7.2 user hea ... all fine jst random reboot n a month or 2..some time screen doesnt wakeup thats normal * +

3mel 7.10.14 - 11:54am
was it a candidate or nightly that you flashed ? even so called stable builds have errors in them... * +

waawaamp 8.10.14 - 04:33am
I use the nightlies of cm11, the last snapshot caused a boot loop that everyone was h*t by. i had to restore a backup from july :( Also, the IMEI thing can normally be solved by flashing a stock rom. I've lost my IMEI a whole bunch of times and you don't notice until you realise you're getting no network signal lol * +

3mel 8.10.14 - 05:57am
well it's not worth complaining about the nightlies... * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum